The module for engineers modelling batteries
- Choose from several equivalent network models
- Pure resistor
- 1st order thévenin model
- 1st order freedomCar model
- 2nd order models
- Capacitor-diode model
- Fit as many models as you want on your data.
- The individual fits and their results are stored in an Excel book.
- See afterwards the fit quality
- Understand the why the parameters at a certain SOC level differ from the others by regarding back to the fit graphs
- See the parameters as function of SOC graphically.
- Compare optimal characteristic times between models.
- The data fitting works particularly good for one or more pulses at several SOC levels.
Accompanying figures for Battery Modelling Lab