From raw data to executive report with the help of Battery Test Analysis Lab
Go beyond capacity data and cell voltages
- Click and create a full analysis.
- No programming knowledge required.
- Ideal for repetitive tasks.
Battery Test Analysis Lab has a high valued export function
- Extract parts of the test data for using it in
- BMS algorithms.
- Define your column names, order, scaling and decimal signs.
- Interpolate, like 1 second or 1% SOC, the data before exporting.
Example: compare the EMF-curve from different methods.
- Interpolate slow charge & discharge data
- Export it to Excel
- Determine the averaged open circuit voltage.
- Combine it with GITT data extracted with your analysis script